TAMILTWISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip

2 posters

Go down

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip Empty 10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip

Post by ROMEO Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:16 am

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip S_V0054597

Summary:
Bianca's Dad tells her that she cannot date until her i-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me sister Kat does. Kat is the prize bitch at school and is always kicked out of classes and everyone is kind of scared of her. Cameron, the new guy, fancies Bianca and puts together a plan to get Kat a date. Cameron and his friend Michael get Joey, the popular hot guy who fancies Bianca, to pay Patrick, a weird guy who apparantely ate a live duck and sold his liver. Joey and Kat are worst enemies and Joey starts to go after Bianca and Cameron gets all upset because he really like Bianca and wants to take her sailing. Kat wants to go to Sarah Lawrence, a college on the other side of the country but her over protective father won't let her. Patrick starts to hit on Kat and does all sorts of crazy stuff to get her because hes getting paid by Joey, including singing 'i love you baby' in the middle of a Kat's soccer practice. Patrick tells Kat that he really hasn't done all this stuff people say he has. Kat and Patrick eventually fall in love and Joey tells Patrick to make sure Kat goes to the prom so Bianca can go so he can nail her. At the prom Kat finds out about the bet and runs off. Bianca realises what a jerk Joey is, beats him up at the prom and hooks up with Cameron instead And they go sailing together. Patrick buys Kat a guitar, because she wants to form her own band, and they make up.

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip 7ba993fdc9

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip 5c27aec39e

ROMEO
ROMEO
Twisters Site Technician
Twisters Site Technician

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-01-13

http://www.rediffmail.com

Back to top Go down

10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip Empty Re: 10 Things I Hate About You Original Dvd-Rip

Post by naga8517 Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:41 pm

thank you

naga8517

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Back to top Go down