TAMILTWISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie

4 posters

Go down

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie Empty A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie

Post by ROMEO Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:24 pm

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie Beautiful%20mind

Plot Summary:
I went along to the movies not really wanting to see this movie, thinking it was a 'girly' movie, one which had more technical skill rather than a storyline. I was surprised more than anything I could imagine.

I have seen a lot of movies in my time, but this movie just took me by storm. Its uniqueness, ironically enough because it was based on a real life situation was a refreshing change from the usual Hollywood blockbuster. This movie provided a brilliant (pardon the pun) insight into many aspects of a genius at work.

This movie touched me on many levels. The psychology of the movie was intriguing, the mathematical philosophies were actually realistic from my own experience, and the icing on the cake making the movie stand out was surprisingly the humanistic side of Love. While love is a common basis in most movies, the interaction of this theme with other aspects of the plot was planned phenomenally.

As for the cast, I have never noticed the actual difference in skill between many actors/actresses before. I like Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise etc, but I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a classic actor's performance. But Russell Crowe in this film showed me what it was like to act in a way where I was in awe of his skill in playing this character, especially when considering the extreme difference from characters in his other movies such as the Gladiator and The Insider. Russell Crowe was one of the big reasons this movie was so brilliant. Added to that the stellar performances of Jennifer Connelly, Ed Harris and Adam Goldberg, and this made for the 'perfect' movie.

A Beautiful Mind was by far the most original, intelligent and entertaining movie I have ever seen. And this from a movie I didn't expect big things from. Kudos to Ron Howard, the cast and the crew of this movie. It was truly worthy of the Oscar, and Russell Crowe was definitely the most deserving of this production team to miss out on the highest accolade. Perhaps politics played a bigger part than I previously would have thought.

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie 7ba993fdc9

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie 5c27aec39e

ROMEO
ROMEO
Twisters Site Technician
Twisters Site Technician

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-01-13

http://www.rediffmail.com

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie Empty Re: A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie

Post by naga8517 Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:32 pm

THANK U VERY MUCH

naga8517

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie Empty Re: A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie

Post by kshitij Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:59 am

thanks for the post

kshitij

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Mind High Quality Dvd-Rip Movie Empty tx

Post by emovies Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:44 am

tx

emovies

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down